Physician and Healthcare Provider Membership Info and Benefits
KYSCO serves as an advocate for oncologists, patients and caregivers with legislators, government agencies, insurers, industry, state, and national organizations. We provide a united voice on issues affecting the future of oncology and hematology, educational and networking opportunities, and need your involvement and membership to fully represent the state of Kentucky.
is open to medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, surgical oncologists, pediatric oncologists and any other type of licensed physician working as an oncologist or hematologist. Fellows and retired oncologists are also included.
is open to any professional working the field of oncology, to include Practice Managers, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Navigators, Technicians, Administrators, Financial Navigators or any other professional. This excludes industry representatives, as they are covered under our corporate membership program.
Part of our mission is to continue providing our members with valuable benefits. Membership is complimentary for both Regular and Affiliate Members. Member benefits include:
- Opportunity to attend the KYSCO Spring and Fall Educational Sessions – free of charge
- Opportunity to attend and participate in an Educational Track Session at the KYSCO Fall Meeting: (Nursing, Pharmacy, and Administrators) – free of charge
- Opportunity to attend KYSCO sponsored and/or co-sponsored events – free of charge
Access to KYSCO website and membership listserv (role specific)
Access to repository for clinical trials being conducted throughout Kentucky
- Receipt of our monthly e-newsletter STRATEGIES which includes updates on drug indications
- Opportunity to advertise events in newsletter in educational opportunities listing
- Administrators can become part of the KYSCO Administrator’s Network – two webinars provided each year; an Administrators Track is held at the Fall Meeting; an Administrators networking reception at the KYSCO Spring Meeting
- Representation throughout the General Assembly and Interim Joint Committee Meetings to advocate for your reimbursement, practice management, and access to care
- Representation with the Medicare carrier for MAC Jurisdiction 15 (Ohio & Kentucky) on issues important to members
- Access to online members-only forum to ask questions, and exchange ideas re: practice management, patient care, and opportunities for collaboration
We invite you and members of your practice to join today.
Join Now: PDF Application
KYSCO works closely with other organizations to accomplish our objectives. Those entities include ASCO, KMA, ASH and patient advocacy groups.
To be eligible for voting membership, an individual must be a licensed physician in Kentucky with either a stated specialty in hematology or oncology. We also want to invite everyone on the healthcare team to become members in order to provide the best care for our patients.
As a member you will have the opportunity to take advantage of some valuable benefits:
- Education on relevant issues provided for different target audience
- Advocacy with state/federal legislators and agencies, other policy makers, as well as with insurers and Medicare
- Legislative and reimbursement news and updates
- Professional networking and exchange of ideas among those who provide cancer
- Collaboration among practices across the state on common issues
Corporate Membership Info
KYSCO membership also includes business entities involved in cancer care and treatment. This would include pharmaceutical companies, health care consultants, health care law firms, practice management consultants, etc. By joining KYSCO you will help us promote excellence in the care of cancer patients.
Contact Deb Conroy at email@example.com for information about Corporate Membership Privileges